CASABLANCA TRAVEL AGENCy
Please thoroughly review these terms and conditions of CasabalcaTravel Agency, The addressee of this notice will be the only recipient of this booking receipt and terms and conditions. It is the sole responsibility of the addressee to inform all other parties traveling of the contents of these terms and conditions. The booking passenger, by accepting this receipt and making payment to Casablanca travel Services, acknowledges that they have been advised of, reviewed, and hereby accept these terms and conditions and contract for travel related services.
BOOKING ACCURACY/LEGAL NAMES: Passenger is required to immediately review all aspects of their booking to verify (but not limited to): passenger names, mailing address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, pricing, airfare, arrival/departure airports, accommodations, and organized activities on your booking receipt. Please notify CTS immediately if any omissions and/or corrections are needed regarding the booking details. Passenger(s) voluntarily assumes full & sole responsibility for any and all risks and/or costs involved with failure to report such errors and/or omissions. Passenger is required to verify the accuracy of the passenger’s LEGAL first & last names. It is mandatory that guest names be identical to the Passenger(s) LEGAL first and last names and identical to the names as they appear on booking and travel documents.
PAYMENTS: CTS accepts Visa, American Express, Discover, and Mastercard. CTS holds reservations until “Deposit Due Date” indicated on your confirmation. If deposit/payment is not received by CTS on or before the Deposit Due Date, reservations are automatically cancelled. Failure to remit payments on a timely basis will automatically put your booking at risk of cancellation. Please contact us immediately, and in advance of your payment due date, if you will be unable to meet this obligation. Without limitation, Passenger(s) voluntarily hold CTS harmless for cancellation of any booking for either late payment or declination of a credit card.
PRICING: Prices and availability quoted by CTS are not guaranteed until deposit is fully paid. Pricing and availability may change without notice. Passenger agrees that CTS is not responsible for any errors or omissions in any quotes, advertisements, including on our website, resulting in inventory, content, or pricing discrepancies nor is CTS responsible for any errors or omissions that may occur as a result of incorrect information from third parties. Suppliers reserve the right not to honor any published prices that it determines were erroneous due to electronic, printing, or clerical error. You acknowledge this right and agree to hold WTA harmless for any actions or damages arising from Supplier pricing.CTS reserves the right to charge Passenger(s) for any increase in taxes, fees or surcharges (i.e. fuel). Passenger(s) acknowledge this right and agree to pay any such additional taxes, fees, and surcharge
a. General Conditions Governing Air Transport
Airline tickets are highly restrictive, non-refundable, and non-transferable. Modification of passenger names, dates, times, routings, or departure/arrival airports is at the sole discretion of the airline and, if permitted, will likely be subject to a substantial change fee. Passenger is responsible for any such fees. With regard to the purchase of air tickets, CTS acts simply as an intermediary between you and the airline. Once you book a reservation, your credit card or debit card will be charged for the amount shown – regardless of whether or not the reservation is used. Credit will not be given for any unused airline tickets and cannot be used toward any future bookings.
Casablanca Travel services fees are,in addtion to suppliers charges.
charge a non refundable fees $50 for booking passnger.
$75 for making achange.
$75 to cancel a reservation, which are not refundable
you agree that I’ll pay for all such purchases and will not hold CTS responsible for any of these actions pursuant to this credit card authorization you should aware of the applicable restrictions and /or penalties related with the purchased tickets as shown.
******* PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON- CHANGEABLE PLEASE ASK YOUR AGENT BEFORE SIGNING THIS FORM *******
Terms and conditions
Please inspect your ticket details immediately. Travel Agency is not responsible for any errors 12 (twelve) hours after receipt.
- Change Rules
- Changes (travel dates): All Changes will incur an administrative fee from the airline and agency in addition to the fare change.
- Changes (name): All tickets are non transferable. All Changes will incur an administrative fee from the airline and agency in addition to the fare change.
- Cancel / Refund: Not allowed.
Flight Rules and Restrictions
- Casablanca travel services advises all passengers to ensure to have all travel documents including Passports, and required visas issued and presented at the time of travel.
- Casablanca travel advises all passengers to review your tickets and itinerary upon receipt. All times shown in the itinerary are local times.
- All passengers are recommended to be present at the airport 3 hours prior to departure for international departures, and 2 prior to domestic travel.
- All International flights must be confirmed 72 hours prior to departure.
All tickets returned for refund or reissue in addition to any applicable airline charges.
- Casablanca travel services does not assume responsibility for and will not compensate passengers for travel interruptions caused by matters beyond our control including those caused by Acts of God and Nature, overbooking and or changes made by carriers/hotels/car rental companies/tour operators, etc.
- Casablanca travel services has made passenger completely aware of the importance of travel insurance and the conditions that apply to tickets.
- Casablanca travel services will not be responsible for any expense incurred as a result of refusal to purchase travel insurance.
- Please make a note of this number or print this email for your records. This is a confirmation of your booking request. We will send you the eTicket Receipt shortly.
- Be advised of potential change/cancellation charges that may be implemented by the supplier and/or agency in the event that I choose to cancel or change my booking after making the initial deposit either over the phone, in person or this online form.
- Be advised about the Flight Rules and Restrictions implemented by the suppliers, understand it, and agree to it.
- Ticket and fare are valid only as issued. These tickets are nonrefundable and nonchangeable. If allowed, fees will apply for
- All changes must be made prior to your schedule departure.
Airlines may change their penalty fees without notice. If you are unable to travel, you must call the travel agency or the
airline prior to your scheduled departure and cancel your flights. Your ticket will have no refund/reissue value if you "NOSHOW" for any of your flights.
Please reconfirm your flights with the airline 3 (three) days prior to each travel date.
Passengers are responsible for verifying that their Passport is valid 6 (six) months beyond the scheduled return date, as well as any Visa requirements for each destination.
- If you cancel a refundable airline tickect, a 400$ will be dedecuted from your intial payment.
- If your tickect is changable, you will be charged 150$ on royal air maroc plus the fare differnce. note the penalities differ from an airline to anther expamle air france and delta 300$ ,air canda 320$,american airlines 300$.
- if there is a medical emergency, will contact the airline for a waiver to change for free but we can not garentie the approval from the airlines.
- Service fees
- $50 per person for booking with all airlines per traveler.
- $50 to make a change to an existing booking per person.
- $75 to cancel and refund if the booking is refundable.
- $250 to upgrade to business class.
- $50 to book with reward points.
- $75 to book an unaccompanied minor per person.
- After 12 hours of sending the receipt, we assume that you agreed to pay the fees and the airline price imposed, which will be found on your booking email, and you agreed that all info on your booking is correct names, date of travel and airport departure and arrival, and agreed that you understand the rules of your ticket. the sale are final and non refundable.
- All the charges are In US dollors currency.
- Email us at [email protected] to cancel your booking for free after 12 hours of sending the receipt.
- The service fees is a payment imposed by Casablana travel services llc for the labor time consumed for booking and providing support.
- The service fees are final and non refundable after 24 hours of conforming the booking, and making payment either in cases caused by Acts of God and Nature, overbooking and or changes made by carriers/hotels/car rental companies/tour operators, etc.
- In case of a charge back Casablanca travel services will have to right to cancel your booking, and take a further legal action in Pennsylvania jurisdiction.
I, the above-named authorized credit card user, give Casablanca Travel Services, and its representative express authorization to charge my credit card for the purposes detailed above. I understand that this form constitutes a legally binding contract and that by affixing my signature to this form, I will be held responsible for all agreed upon (as stated above) charges as well as any and all collection and legal fees. This credit card is authorized for only the charges noted above. By signing this "Credit Card Authorization" form, I/my organization acknowledge receipt and understanding of its contents, including its "Explicit Authorization" clause.
Disclosure and ConsentWe make every effort to honor the package price quoted originally, however; under certain circumstances your price may be subject to increase prior to full payment due to an increase in the cost for one or more of the travel components of your package.Prices will not increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees