BackHajj Super Deluxe 4 Persons per Room on Front of Haram
- Round trip air fare JFK/JED/MED/JFK. Leaving on Jul 23 or 24, 2020 and return back on 07 or 08 Aug, 2020
- Accommodation in Carol AlMedina Hotel or any 5 Star Hotel / 4 persons per room / from (14 Dhu al-Hijjah - to 18 Dhu al-Hijjah)Open buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Accommodation in Mecca: 5 star HILTON MAKKAH Hotel front of Haram (4 Person per room from (4th -14th Dhu al-Hijjah). Open buffet breakfast and dinner
- Visit the Historical sites in Medina
- Minna accommodation: in air conditioned Upgrade tents 8 -12 Dhu al-Hijjah with Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner.
- Arafat accommodation in tents, fruits and refreshments will be served.
- All Transportation in air conditioned busses.
- Imams will accompany the group.
- Completed and signed Hajj registration form.
- 2 Luggage only very everyone no more than 50 pounds each if more charge for each bus $100.00 between Makkah Madinah,Madinah Makkah or Airport and each city..
- A check in the amount of $3,500/per person payable to: Casablanca travel services (Please note – non-refundable after airline ticket has been reserved).
- U.S. Passport valid for at least 6 months from travel date.
- If not a U.S. Citizen, then a Passport of your Citizenship, valid for at least 6 months from travel date, along with a photocopy (both sides) of your Alien Registration (Green) Card.
- Three Passport Size Photos with White Background.
- Pilgrims with non-Islamic names must have a statement from any Islamic center showing their conversion to Islam.
- Sisters who are not married and do not have “Mohram” must submit a “No Objection” letter signed and notarized by a First Degree relative.
- Wives accompanies by their husbands must submit a copy of their marriage certificate.
- Health Certificate against Meningitis.
Send a Message
An email will be sent to the owner